Vendors refer to a person or company that offers something(Products or Services) for your organization. Eg: Re-Seller.
Adding new Vendor info #
Follow the below steps to add a new Vendor.
- Adding Vendor info Manually
- Click on the + Add Vendor button in the List View of the module.
- Add the appropriate details
- Finally, click on Save.
- Using Quick Create
- It lets you quickly add Vendor info from anywhere in Joforce CRM.
- Click on the + icon in the Quick Actions Menu bar
- Choose Vendor from the drop-down
- In the Quick Create Vendor popup, add the related information
- Once done, hit Save
- Importing Vendor info from Existing Files
- You can get all your existing Vendor information from different sources inside Joforce CRM. Gather the list of all your Vendor information, convert it into a CSV file, and import it all in just a click.
Default Vendor fields #
By default Joforce CRM offers you a List of fields, to add vendor-related information into Joforce CRM.
You can easily add Create custom fields to your services module to add more information about your Vendors.
Managing records in Vendors #
Common action performed
- Click on a List text box at the top → click on Create New option beside the LISTS to create custom filters.
- Click on More
- Fields & Layout → To configure the module fields and customize the field layouts. Module Layouts & Fields
- Click on Import → To import all your existing vendor information
- Workflows → To add workflows related to your Task and Events.
- Picklists Values → To modify the picklist values
- Numbering → To create custom numbering for records
- Setup Webforms → To automate the capture of prospect info into Joforce CRM
- Merge selected records → To merge the records
- Find Duplicates → To find duplicate in the module
- Export → To export the data to an external source
Action performed in the list view
- Click on the Search icon in the right corner of the list table → To search for records in that module
- Click on the Box icon in the right corner of the list table → To alter the header menu
- Double click on the menu → To sort the menu.
- Bulk Actions on multiple records → Select the desired records → click on the drop-down menu in the top
- Send Email → To send email to your prospects
- Follow – To keep track of a record
- Unfollow – Disable when you no longer need to keep track of a vendor
- Add Tag → To add a different tag for the selected records
- Edit → To edit the selected records on the whole (Mass Edit)
- Delete → To Delete the selected records(bulk deletion)
Actions done on single record
- Click on the drop-down in the right corner of each record
- Details → Navigate to the detailed view of the record
- Edit → To edit the record
- Delete → To delete the selected record
- Record Activity- To record the activity by means of Date
Action performed in the detail view
- Click on Add Tag below the vendor icon → To add a tag
- Enable the STAR icon to follow(keep track of) a document. Disable it to unfollow. Click on Follow – To keep track of a vendor info
- Click on Edit → To edit the record
- Click on Send Email → To send an email to your prospects
- Click on More
- Delete → To delete the record information
- Duplicate → To replicate the already existing record to create a new one.
- Create Purchase Order → To create a purchase order
View/ addition of other module records related to the particular Vendor information #
You can easily view/ add the other module records related to a specific Vendor.
- Go to the detailed view of the particular record
- Click on the appropriate module icon. It displays all the related records.
- You can also relate a new record either
- By selecting from the already existing records
- By adding a new record to that module