An invoice is a commercial document or bill that itemizes a transaction between you and your customers.
Adding Invoice Information #
You can add new Invoice in different ways,
- Adding Invoice Manually
- Click on the + Add Invoice button in the List View.
- Add the appropriate details
- Finally, click on Save.
- Using Quick Create Button
- It lets you quickly add Invoice info from anywhere in Joforce CRM.
- Click on the + icon in the top Quick Actions Menu bar
- Choose Invoice from the drop-down
- In the Quick Create Invoice popup, add the related information
- Once done, hit Save.
- You can also access the complete Invoice Form right from here by clicking on Go to full form.
- Importing Invoices from Existing Files
- You can get all your existing Invoice information from different sources inside Joforce CRM with the built-in import option. Gather the list of Invoice information from different sources and convert it into a CSV file and import it all in one in just a click.
- Creating Invoice from Products, Services, Quotes, and Sales Order
- Navigate to the detailed view of the desired record
- Click on More → Create Invoice
Default Invoice fields #
By default, Joforce CRM offers you a list of fields, to add the Invoice related information in Joforce CRM.
You can easily add custom fields to your Invoice to add more Invoice related information.
- Tax Region – Specifies whether the tax is calculated based on a specific value chosen from the drop down.
- Tax Mode – You can use either Individual or Group tax
- Individual – Will take the Tax value that is defined inside each Product or Service
- Group – Will take the Tax value defined globally (i.e. In Tax Management)
- Click on + Add Product to add a new product section and then click on the Product icon to choose the product.
- Click on + Add Service to add a new service section and then click on the Service icon to choose the service.
Managing records in Invoice #
Common action performed
- Click on a List text box at the top → click on Create a New list option beside the LISTS to create custom filters.
- Click on Import → To import all your existing Invoice information.
- Click on More
- Fields & Layout → To configure the module fields and customize the field layouts. Module Layouts & Fields Workflows → To add workflows related to your Task and Events.
- Picklists Values → To modify the picklist values Numbering → To create custom numbering for records
- Merge selected records → To merge the records
- Find Duplicates → To find duplicate in the module
- Export → To export the data to an external source
Action performed in the list view
- Click on the Search icon in the right corner of the list table → To search for records in that module
- Click on the Box icon in the right corner of the list table → To alter the header menu
- Double click on the menu → To sort the menu.
- Bulk Actions on multiple records → Select the desired records → click on the drop-down menu in the top
- Follow – To keep track of a record
- Unfollow – Disable when you no longer need to keep track of a service information
- Add Tag → To add a different tag for the selected records
- Edit → To edit the selected records on the whole (Mass Edit)
- Delete → To Delete the selected records(bulk deletion)
- Comment → To add comments to the selected record
Actions done on single record
- Enable the STAR icon to follow(keep track of) a document. Disable it to unfollow.
- Click on the drop-down in the right corner of each record
- Details → Navigate to the detailed view of the record
- Edit → To edit the record
- Delete → To delete the selected record
- Click on the Eye icon in the right corner of each record → To get a quick view of your record info without navigating to the detail view
Action performed in the detail view
- Click on Add Tag below the service icon → To add tag
- Click on Follow – To keep track of a service information
- Click on Edit → To edit the record
- Click on More
- Delete → To delete the record information
- Duplicate → To replicate the already existing record to create a new one.
- Export to PDF → To export the invoice in a PDF format with PDF Maker
- Send with PDF → To send the email by attaching the created PDF
- Purchase Order → To create a new Purchase Order related to the services
View/ addition of other module records related to the Particular Invoice #
You can easily view/ add the other module records related to a specific Invoice.
- Go to the detailed view of the particular record
- Click on the appropriate module icon. It displays all the related records.
- You can also relate a new record either
- By selecting from the already existing records
- By adding a new record to that module
The list of modules included are
- Activities and Documents