Custom Tickets Widget in Joforce Organizations #
If you enable the ‘SmackWidgetAccountTickets’ module, the custom Tickets widgets are automatically added in the Organizations record Summary view.
- Go to the Organizations module in Joforce and select one record.
- In the record Summary view, Custom Tickets Widget is added.
- It’ll display records in Tickets Widget if Tickets are related to the Organizations record.
Create Tickets inside Organizations #
JoforceCRM Widget Account Tickets enables you to create new tickets for the Organizations record.
- In the Organizations record summary view, Click on the Add icon to quick create Tickets.
- It’ll show the Quick Create Ticket pop up window.
- Here provide the Title, Assigned to , Priority, Status and Description.
- Then save the Ticket.
- You can view the created tickets in Tickets block inside Organizations record detail view. It’ll list all the related Tickets of that Organizations record.
- Once you create a Ticket inside Organizations module, it’ll be saved in your JoforceCRM Tickets module.