Configuration of Calculate Fields
Once you installed the module, you can find the module under Extensions by visiting User Profile → Settings
Select SmackCalculateFields module under Extensions.
The module automatically turns on once it gets installed.
- To configure a new calculation, SelectNew Calculate Field button.
- Select the target module from the dropdown in which the new calculated field is created.
- Select the target field from ‘Select target field’ where the calculation results are stored.
- Choose Source Module and short add a description if needed.
- Then select the Column or related field of the source module.
- Select Operation.
You can select operations like SUM(value1+value2+…+valueN), AVG(SUM/COUNT), MIN(minimal value from all values, i.e. value1 …valueN), MAX (maximum value from all values, value1 …valueN), and COUNT (the count of the values, i.e. N)
- Select filter for the related or source module.
- You can also create new custom view/filters by setting up your own conditions. The calculations are done using the group of related records only which satisfies the filter conditions.
- Click On Save button.
Run cron.php with joforce root path in your web browser. For example, type the path ‘localhost/joforce/cron.php’ in your browser.
- You’ll get the calculated values in the destined field of the target module record after you run the cron.
- The configurations can be edited and deleted whenever necessary.