Import to Joforce is a Joforce extension which allows you to import data in Joforce via excel spreadsheet (.xls) and other different file formats like .xlsx, .vcf, .csv files. This extension supports importing records for any JoforceCRM modules. You can import data with duplicate handling. This will give you a control over duplicate records.
Module Installation #
Follow the below steps to install Import in JoforceCRM,
- Navigate to User Profile → Settings → Modules.
- Click the Import Module from Zip and then click on Select from My Computer button.
- Upload the package in JoforceCRM and make sure you have enabled the ‘accept with disclaimer and would like to proceed’.
- Select Import then check the ‘accept license agreement’ checkbox.
- Click Import Now to continue importing.