Joforce 1.5 is now live. This version comes with enhanced User Experience and bug fixes.
– Added: Support for MySQL V5.7
– Added: Support for importing User data from CSV
– Added: Easily get updates on any changes made in important or personalized record.
– Modified: Forum pages
– Modified: Buttons UI in Calendar list view.
– Fixed: Issues in Modules mod-comments.
– Fixed: Issues in Duplicate Check module.
– Fixed: In shared calendar, the border outline in Today’s date is fixed
– Modified: After a long time of inactivity, on login reattempt it is directed to the previously accessed page, instead of the dashboard view.
– Fixed: Problem occurred with uploading images.
– Fixed: The balance field value in Purchase Order is updated based on the quantity of products added.
– Added: Documents and files attachment in emails.
– Fixed: Bug in uploading images on mod-comments is resolved.
– Modified: Able to mark the Project Milestone to follow up.
– Fixed: Issues in choosing line items in Invoices, Quotes, Sales Order, and Purchase Order.
– Fixed: Module fields are displayed in PDF Maker.
– Fixed: Notification section bug.
– Modified: Notifications info updated with the entity and assignee names.
– Added: Support for Custom fields in the Language Editor.
– Modified: Now navigates to the correct destination when select Workflow in ‘More’ dropdown.
– Modified: Updated UI of Joforce demo.
– Fixed: Mail Converter URL issue fixed.
– Fixed: Issues in CRM Logout.
– Fixed: Issue in Projects detail view, occurred when creating Project Tasks and Milestones.
– Fixed: ‘Attach from Desktop’ button in Email Plus.
– Added: Better visualize with Kanban view now for all modules.
– Added: Non-admin users can use the Setting search option.
– Fixed: Issues in searching CRM data.
– Fixed: Incorrect redirection when clicking on ‘Details’ in the list view.
– Fixed: Unwanted scrolls in Joforce are removed.
– Added: Searchable picklist to locate the exact value
– Modified: Reduced modules enable section as three parts in the installation process.
– Added: Support added to the Settings module, Custom Fields, and picklist field values in Language Editor.
– Modified: Collapse and expand section to all modules in the Language Editor.